At Sibbons, we stock various types of drill bits, as well as specialist saws for working with different materials, supplied by Irwin tools.
Irwin focus on being able to provide just the right hand tool for the job, by offering a comprehensive range of items. Their wide selection of drill bits, ranging from the Irwin wood auger bits to the flat drill bit sets are built to last and have been made to suit particular jobs.
We also stock many of their wide array of saws and blades, each of which can be used to tackle different wood, plastic and metal working projects.
- Breaker Steels, SDS Max Drill BitsEquip your SDS Max breakers with a wide range of high quality steels to make your breaking work easy.£5.85–£13.51 exc. VAT
- Breaker Steels, SDS Plus Drill BitsChoose from our range of high quality Irwin SDS plus breaker steels. All steels are 250mm in length.£5.42–£8.28 exc. VAT
- SDS Max Drill Bits£21.80–£158.44 exc. VATThe Irwin Speedhammer Max drill bits have been designed for easy and trouble free drilling of concrete, granite and similar very hard materials.
- SDS Plus Drill Bits£2.16–£66.56 exc. VATThe Irwin Speedhammer Plus Drill Bits are designed for exceptional fast drilling in brick, block, masonry, concrete and granite.
- SDS Plus Drill Bits£4.79–£44.26 exc. VATThe Irwin Speedhammer Power Drill Bit has been designed to be able to drill through rebar reinforced concrete - the use of which is increasing.
- HSS, Blacksmith & Step Drills£13.77–£46.57 exc. VATIrwin Step Drill Bits are designed for precise drilling in thin materials and have a single flute for maximum drilling control into sheet metal.
- Saws & BladesThe Irwin Universal 880 Triple Ground Hardpoint Saw is fitted with a high quality C75 steel blade and features a unique Triple Ground tooth design offering up to 25% faster cutting performance than traditional double ground saws.£9.16 exc. VAT