Stanley Tools & Toolboxes
Stanley tools and toolboxes are the embodiment of quality, durability, and efficiency. We stock a wide variety of Stanley tools, including everything from toolbox staples such as screwdrivers and rule measures, to more specialised pieces of equipment, including varying types of hammers, each designed for specialist purposes.
There are also several variations on other everyday equipment, like the mini and midi tripod torch which are easily portable and useful for when needing to work in low light.
We also stock a large range of styles of Stanley tool box which, depending on your needs, can come in the form of bag, rucksack or even the specialised Stanley toolbox on wheels. There are many types of organiser inserts which also work in conjunction with these bags and boxes to keep your tools safe and tidy when on the move.
Take a look below and discover our Stanley range.
- Saws & BladesThe correct tension is applied to the blade by turning the wooden handle.£12.50 exc. VAT
- Squares & BevelsAluminium folding square with 90° and 45° for versatility of job applications.£45.79 exc. VAT
- Paint KettlesThe Stanley STA429826 15 Litre Paint Scuttle is a rectangular plastic paint bucket with litre graduations. Suitable for all roller sizes up to 300 mm (12 inch) roller.£7.91 exc. VAT
- Toolboxes & Tool BagsThe Stanley waterproof toolboxes features an all round water seal which ensures safe and dry storage.£39.54 exc. VAT
- Toolboxes & Tool BagsThis Stanley 197514 is a good all round robust strong 24-Inch plastic toolbox that will ensure safe and dry storage for tools.£24.58 exc. VAT
- Toolboxes & Tool BagsAn extra large Stanley capacity toolbox with removable tote tray which is suitable for the storage of large tools and accessories.£29.65 exc. VAT
- Marking, Drawing & Setting OutBlack fine tip permanent marker pen.£2.22 exc. VAT
- Claw Hammers£10.29–£11.27 exc. VATStanley Blue Strike Claw Hammer has a curved claw head which is made from forged, heat treated steel and the oval tubular steel shaft combines strength with a lightweight feel.
- Scutch & Brick Hammers£24.54 exc. VATThis Fatmax brick hammer has been designed with one-piece forged construction for strength and durability and the patented Anti-Vibe technology reduces vibration transmitted to wrist and elbow.
- Measuring Wheels£74.14 exc. VATThe Stanley Counter Measuring Wheel has a gear driven counter with tough plastic housing.
- Ball Pein & Pin HammersPin hammer cross pein with an Evertite ash handle, for driving panel pins or small nails.£12.15 exc. VAT
- Measuring Wheels£123.55 exc. VATThe Stanley 77-176 DWM30 digital measuring wheel allows for Bi-directional measurement (measures in either direction) and automatic conversion of units of measurement.
- Torches & SpotlightsThe FatMax aluminium torch has a specially designed reflector for a strong, focused beam.£45.00 exc. VAT
- Torches & SpotlightsThe FatMax aluminium torch has a specially designed reflector for a strong, focused beam.£25.36 exc. VAT
- Toolboxes & Tool Bags£59.18 exc. VATThe Stanley 79-215 FaxMax backpack is made from heavy-duty 600 denier fabric for long lasting durability and has a extendable metal handle for easy transportation.
- Saws & Blades£13.33 exc. VATThe Stanley FatMax jab saw has a hardened and tempered blade for durability and long life.
- Toolboxes & Tool BagsThis Stanley 195611 backpack has a zip fastening design from top to bottom that allows the backpack to open in two halves.£48.72 exc. VAT
- Knives, Blades & Multi-Tools£12.55 exc. VATAluminium body - lightweight yet very strong with one hand open/close for fast easy access.
- Toolboxes & Tool BagsThe Stanley Galvanised Metal Toolbox is available in 20, 23 & 26 Inch sizes.£28.16–£33.56 exc. VAT
- Marking, Drawing & Setting Out, Spirit & Torpedo Levels, Setting Out, Marking & DrawingThis line level is useful for setting out levels over large areas where precision is of secondary importance (e.g. landscape gardening).£2.84 exc. VAT
- Toolboxes & Tool BagsStanley Toolboxes available in 20, 23 & 26 inch sizes.£39.45–£47.76 exc. VAT
- Fixing & Securing£24.54 exc. VATThis Stanley MR100 contract grade, heavy-duty, long lasting all-steel riveter is supplied with 4 nose pieces and a wrench, stored in its handle for versatility and convenient storage.
- Fixing & Securing£19.62 exc. VATStanley MR55 All steel riveter with an easy spring loaded handle, which ejects the rivet stem with a rugged steel construction for long-lasting durability.It has 4 nose pieces and wrench store in handle for versatility and convenient storage and accepts 3, 4, and 5mm aluminium and steel rivets for wide range of applications.
- Fixing & Securing£24.54 exc. VATThe Stanley MR77 all-steel riveter has a head that rotates 360° for use at any angle. It has 4 nose pieces and a wrench store in its handle for versatility and convenient storage.It accepts 3, 4, and 5mm aluminium and steel rivets for a wide range of applications.