Stanley Tools & Toolboxes
Stanley tools and toolboxes are the embodiment of quality, durability, and efficiency. We stock a wide variety of Stanley tools, including everything from toolbox staples such as screwdrivers and rule measures, to more specialised pieces of equipment, including varying types of hammers, each designed for specialist purposes.
There are also several variations on other everyday equipment, like the mini and midi tripod torch which are easily portable and useful for when needing to work in low light.
We also stock a large range of styles of Stanley tool box which, depending on your needs, can come in the form of bag, rucksack or even the specialised Stanley toolbox on wheels. There are many types of organiser inserts which also work in conjunction with these bags and boxes to keep your tools safe and tidy when on the move.
Take a look below and discover our Stanley range.
- Saws & BladesThe correct tension is applied to the blade by turning the wooden handle.£12.50 exc. VAT
- Squares & BevelsAluminium folding square with 90° and 45° for versatility of job applications.£54.13 exc. VAT
- Marking, Drawing & Setting OutBlack fine tip permanent marker pen.£2.22 exc. VAT
- Saws & Blades£13.33 exc. VATThe Stanley FatMax jab saw has a hardened and tempered blade for durability and long life.
- Marking, Drawing & Setting Out, Spirit & Torpedo Levels, Setting Out, Marking & DrawingThis line level is useful for setting out levels over large areas where precision is of secondary importance (e.g. landscape gardening).£3.12 exc. VAT
- Tape MeasuresA Powerlock tape with a spring return, 25 mm wide blade in a durable, chrome plated plastic case.£19.16 exc. VAT
- Tape MeasuresPowerlock tape with Mylar polyester film coated blade for durability.£16.75 exc. VAT