DELIVERY & PAYMENT OPTIONS
Mainland UK: £5.95+ VAT
Free delivery on selected mainland orders over £75+ VAT (see exceptions below)
Channel Islands: £7.95 (no VAT applicable)
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Other Non-Standard Locations: £11.50+ VAT
HS (Outer Hebrides)
KA (27 & 28)
PA (20 – 49, 60 – 78)
PH (17-26, 30-44, 49-50)
ZE (Shetland Islands)
Others may come under Highlands, you will be informed via email/Paypal invoice if you have underpaid carriage.
Large items (over 1.5m in length): £25+ VAT
Special orders, pallet or large shipments: £POA
AM/pre-10AM and Saturday deliveries: £POA
Free delivery applies to orders of a net value over £75, we reserve the right to charge delivery on any order prior to sending or on orders based on high weight/sizes (inc. pallet charges etc). This free order value applies only to standard UK mainland delivery, no other regions are eligible and it does not affect charges for large parcels or other regions. Not all products therefore are automatically eligible for free delivery.
An item being available to purchase does not guarantee that is on the shelf ready to go, if you are unsure or in urgent need please call or email us. We are happy to answer any query on stock, we try to hold as much as possible but please refer to ‘Supplier Specifics’ below to get a better idea of delivery time-scales of non-stock items.
Depending on stock availability, we require orders to be placed prior to 12 noon for next day delivery.
Please call and check stock availability before placing any special time limited delivery.
Delivery charges may be applied per package sent (usually dependent on size or a 25kg weight limit). This will be notified prior to delivery.
Standard UK deliveries are a flat rate £5.95+ VAT. However, based on our discretion, all other shipping types will be based upon a 25kg limit per item. If any further payment is required you will be informed prior to shipment.
Delivery times are subject to time of order and supplier delivery times prior to final delivery.
Orders placed before 12pm (if complete stock is available) will be shipped and depending on location, will arrive next day.
We stock the majority of items on the website, however some require special ordering, if this is the case, the following lead times can be expected:
Snickers, Helly Hansen, Mascot Clothing: Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Draper: Please allow up to 4 working days for delivery.
Footwear, Toggi, Jack Murphy, JCB & CAT Clothing: Please expect up to 5 working days for delivery.
Other products will vary, please call and enquire if you require a more accurate time for a specific product.
Please note: while we endeavour to stock as much as possible, many suppliers have 15,000+ lines of items each and it is simply impossible to maintain full stocks of all items, we will however do everything in our power to get your order to you as quickly as possible, though please allow for suppliers which stock goods in other countries.
Standard delivery covers most of mainland UK.
Excluded areas are: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland.
For delivery to these areas please ring and enquire, most are possible however different delivery costs will be applied.
1) The customer is responsible for complying with any and all legislation or regulations for the importation of the products into the destination and for the payment of any duties.
2) The customer is responsible for arranging testing and inspection of the goods prior to shipment from our premises. We have no liability for any claim in regards to any defect which would be apparent upon inspection and which is made after shipment, or in respect to transit based damage.
3) The buyer will not use the goods for re-sale in any country notified by us to the customer at or prior to the order being placed, or to sell the goods to any person the customer has reason to believe the person intends to resell the goods in any such country.
4) Any payment must be made in full and approved by our bank prior to any shipment, unless a prior agreement has been made. Payments must be made in sterling.
5) Where goods are sold outside of the UK we accept no returns. Faulty products must be dealt with via the manufacturer’s warranty or full shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
STOCK AVAILABILITY & LEAD TIMES
Lead times depend on our stock, our supplies stock and delivery times into us. If you are unsure please contact us or check “Supplier Specifics”.
If you require certain parts of your order urgently or are worried about stock availability, please call and let us know if you require any items sooner (if not all items are in stock) and we’ll get them off to you as soon as we can.
DAMAGES, NON-COMPLETE OR NON-DELIVERY ON ORDERS
Damages and/or lack of items must be noted on the couriers delivery sheet immediately and notice given to us, via email following our returns policy, within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. Failure to do so may result in lack or refund or action taken to your request.
1) All delivery dates and times are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery service. We will try our best to inform you of any early or late delivery time.
2) If the customer fails to take delivery of the goods, or fails to give correct instructions for delivery, then, without prejudice to any remedy or other right available to the customer, we may:
i) Store the goods until a new delivery (including the cover of reasonable costs), until actual delivery occurs.
ii) Sell the goods at the best readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable selling expenses and storage costs) account to the customer for any excess over the contract price, or charge the buyer for any amount below the contract price.
3) In the event that we are found to have liability under our terms and conditions, or under statutory law, this liability shall be limited to the excess of the costs to the customer (in the cheapest available market) of similar goods to replace those not delivered over the price of the goods.
4) Where the goods are set to split delivery, each delivery shall be treated as a separate contract, and failure by us to delivery and one, or more, of the instalments, does not entitle the customer to refute the whole contract, just the one, specific part, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5) A valid signature will be required upon delivery.
6) In the unlikely event a delivery will take more than 30 days, you have the right to cancel your order by notifying us prior to delivery, unless you have been reasonably informed of any delay.
7) You must do all you can to make sure you are available for acceptance of the delivery. If delivery is delayed or fails we will try arrange a re-delivery with the courier, if the delivery fails due to events within your reasonable control, you will be liable for the cost of re-delivery. If you aren’t able to accept a re-delivery, we may cancel your order and refund you the price of goods, less any and all delivery charges.
8) Until you pay in full and the items have been dispatched, the ownership of the goods remains with us. Until ownership passes from us, you shall:
i) Safety hold the goods for us
ii) Return the goods immediately if asked
iii) Not be entitled to use the goods
iv) Be liable to us for any loss, damage or destruction of the goods
9) Until you have paid in full all goods will be stored by you at no charge to us, separately from your other products and clearly marked as our property.
We currently operate via Paypal and Global Pay, which means all major cards and Paypal payments are accepted.
Payment terms operate in the same manner as with Cash Customers, however online account customers will have better access to discount rates and promotional offers.
CREDIT ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS
If you have a new or existing credit account registered with Sibbons (Alresford) Ltd. Payments will be invoiced monthly as standard with, unless otherwise stated, no payment required on the website. Prices available on request.
Once you register an online account you will need to let us know, we can then set up your account to be able to place orders online without payment. All prices will be set at your normal rates, regardless of the price stated on the website (unless the web price is lower).
Please contact us directly for bulk rates, special delivery options or for any products not directly specified on our website.
CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER:
Phone: 01206 823448
Fax: 01206 825266
Open: 7am to 5pm.
Open: 7am to 5pm.
Opening hours are based on a Monday to Friday working week.