At Sibbons we stock a range of quality emulsion products which you can trust to work the first time and to leave a professional finish. The products within this range include Colbond 50 emulsions, Leotax 40% emulsions, Leocatic 60% spray emulsion, Leochip VLS dressing binder, Surfix 70% emulsion, Leoclean industrial 5 litre and Leoclean drums which come in various sizes.
We provide a variety choice of jointing compounds designed to withstand various weather situations and have anti-skid technology to limit road accidents and collisions. The products in this range include black H4 hot joint sealants, red H4 hot joint sealants, A2 jointfills, anti-skid overbanding joint sealants, cold joint paints, rapid set cold paints, Bitukold cold jointing sprays and 25m black gripstrips. All of our products are promoted to keep you in a safe working environment.
- Tarmac & EmulsionRS Bitukold Spray is a rapid setting, cold applied Bitumen emulsion designed for sealing vertical joints.£4.95 exc. VAT
- Tarmac & EmulsionColas Bitucrete is a BBA approved deferred set, storage macadam for use in permanently repairing footpaths and cycle tracks (certificate 07/H128). It is also ideal to use in termporary repair for a huge range of environments.
- Burn-on Lines & Strips, Tarmac & EmulsionColas Gripstrip is a high quality, self adhesive, antiskid overbanding joint and crack sealing tape. This is made using a bituminous compound modified with elastomers and fast bonding resins which is extruded and prefabricated into a 25m 50mm wide roll (2 per box). Due to the product needing no heating or mixing it has become an incredibly popular, easy to use alternative to many heat on products.£73.50 exc. VAT
- Tarmac & EmulsionColas H4 Hot Joint is a hot poured joint sealant designed for the treatment of reinstatements and asphalt overlays, created for use on transverse or longitudinal vertical joints, patch repairs, trench reinstatements, drain or manhole frames and kerb channels.
- Tarmac & EmulsionColas Colbond 50 comes in 200kg drums, and is a 50% binder content polymer modified bitumen emulsion designed to create a level film over the road (or other) surface which creates a strong adhesive bond between any bituminous overlay product and the original surface.
- Tarmac & EmulsionColas Bitukold (Cold Joint Paint), is a hand applied, cold thixotropic bitumen emulsion designed for sealing and protecting vertical joints, though is also heavily used in the roofing industry to seal flat roofs.
- Tarmac & EmulsionColas Colpatch is a storage grade macadam designed perfectly for instant, high quality repairs to bituminous or concrete surfaces. It is tough enough to use for carriageway repairs, patching, reinstatements, temporary surfacing and potholes where heavy traffic is present.
- Tarmac & EmulsionColas Jointfill A2 is a rubberised bitumen hot applied horizontal joint sealant compound made to be flexible with good extension properties, while maintaining the toughness you need for use on roads and in car parks.
- Tarmac & EmulsionAnti-skid overbanding joint sealant Colas Jointgrip OB is a proprietary formulation of blended petroleum bitumen incorporating special abrasive aggregates and polymers to provide a compound of toughness, flexibility, adhesiveness and resistance.
- Tarmac & EmulsionColas Leocatic spray is a 60% bitumen content, cold applied cationic emulsion (commonly called 60% emulsion). It is a tough and versatile product ideal for applications such as surface dressing, stabilising footpaths, patching and bond coats, essentially any low stress sites.
- Tarmac & EmulsionColas Leochip VLS is an extremely high quality cold applied, durable surface dressing binder. VLS is the perfect product to give you a durable, quality, aesthetically pleasing stone finish to drives and footpaths.
- Tarmac & Emulsion, Degreasers & Removal, DegreasersLeoclean Industrial is a power, high quality heavy duty cleaner developed to remove bitumen and asphalt grease from a huge range of surfaces. To help improve your equipment's life it also applies a non-slip coating after use to prevent future staining.£37.50 exc. VAT
- Tarmac & Emulsion, Degreasers & Removal, DegreasersColas Leoclean standard is a high quality cleaner and degreaser which is suitable for most surfaces, as well as being able to replace red diesel, chlorinated and paraffin based solvents in most applications, making this a tough, versatile and much safer alternative for effective cleaning and degreasing.£7.50–£37.50 exc. VAT
- Tarmac & EmulsionLeotak is a cold applied rapid-acting 40% cationic bitumen emulsion. When cured Leotak forms a thin but uniform film of bitumen on the road surface which gives an adhesive bond between a bituminous overlay and an existing surface.
- Tarmac & EmulsionRS Bitukold (rapid set cold joint paint) is an incredibly fast acting cold applied thixotropic bitumen emulsion designed for sealing vertical joints, capable of setting even in cold and damp conditions.
- Tarmac & EmulsionSurfix (also known as 70% emulsion) is a conventional grade cationic bitumen emulsion developed for surface dressing. By using selected emulsifying agents with a suitable emulsion grade penetration bitumen it has been created for use as a hot applied dressing binder allowing you to put down a good layer of high quality bitumen smoothly.