A Warm and Wonderful Selection of Hi-Visibility Coats in Essex, Suffolk and Nationwide.
At Sibbons we have a huge variety of hi-visibility coats designed to keep you in comfort while you work, whether it is ice cold or just a bit chilly! We offer a wide variety of hi-vis coats to ensure you get exactly what you need. Our Hi-visibility coats come from some of the top workwear manufacturers around. Brands such as CAT, Mascot, Snickers, Lee Cooper, Tuff Stuff and more, so you know you are getting top quality workwear.
On top of our incredible range, our prices are extremely competitive, and with our friendly and experienced staff you can trust that you’re getting service and quality you can rely on.
- Hi-Vis Coats, Hi-Vis WaterproofsThe Mascot® Teresina Yellow Pilot Jacket is fluorescent and has vertical and horizontal reflective tapes.
- Hi-Vis Coats, Hi-Vis WaterproofsThe Mascot® Teresina Orange Pilot Jacket has a fastening with zip, storm flap and hidden press studs.
- Hi-Vis Coats, Hi-Vis WaterproofsHydra-Flex EN471 Class 3 Padded Coat has a reflective Tape in Full Configuration.£34.95 exc. VAT
- Hi-Vis Coats, Hi-Vis WaterproofsHydraflex Hi Vis Jacket Unpdadded Orange is made from a PU Coated Breathable Polyester Knitted Fabric.£29.95–£41.94 exc. VAT
- Hi-Vis Coats, Hi-Vis WaterproofsHydra-Flex EN471 Unpadded Class 3 Coat£29.95 exc. VAT
- Snickers Hi-Vis, Hi-Vis CoatsClick here for more Snickers workwear! Designed to keep you warm and highly visible when the temperature drops. This hard wearing jacket has a great fit thanks to advanced design with clever details to keep you comfortable and free to move. Plenty of space available for profiling. EN20471, class 3£95.00 exc. VAT
- Snickers Hi-Vis, Hi-Vis Coats, Hi-Vis WaterproofsClick here for more Snickers workwear! Snickers 8233 high-vis PU rain jacket is a flexible waterproof jacket designed to keep you dry and visible on site.£55.76 exc. VAT
- Snickers Hi-Vis, Hi-Vis CoatsClick here for more Snickers workwear! Snickers 1823 high-vis long winter jacket is a tough yet lightweight jacket designed to keep you warm in winter.£128.51 exc. VAT
- Snickers Hi-Vis, Hi-Vis CoatsClick here for more Snickers workwear! Snickers 1633 high-vis jacket is a high quality, very tough jacket giving you all the comfort and visibility you need on site.£71.14 exc. VAT
- Snickers Hi-Vis, Hi-Vis CoatsClick here for more Snickers workwear! This high visibility jacket has a polyester-padding for warmth and comes with a comfortable high collar lined with pile. Pre-bent sleeves for freedom of movement and the chest pocket comes with an ID-badge inside. EN20471, class 3£64.50 exc. VAT
- Snickers Hi-Vis, Hi-Vis CoatsClick here for more Snickers workwear! This modern softshell jacket combines high visibility, amazing fit and hardwearing comfort with advanced functionality. It is windproof and water-repellent and a great choice for everyday work all year round.£78.00 exc. VAT
- Hi-Vis CoatsThe Aqua Hi-Vis Ripstop Breathable Bomber Jacket has a detachable hood with stud attachment.£49.96 exc. VAT
- Hi-Vis CoatsThe Aqua Hi-Vis Ripstop Breathable Jacket has adjustable cuffs with touch and close fastening.£52.46 exc. VAT
- Hi-Vis Coats, Women's WorkwearA box quilted lining in a soft peach microfibre.£43.29 exc. VAT
- Hi-Vis Coats, Hi-Vis Hoodies, Fleeces & Sweatshirts• Made in a stretchable softshell material that makes it comfortable to wear£33.29 exc. VAT
- Helly Hansen Workwear, Hi-Vis Coats, Hi-Vis WaterproofsHelly Hansen Alta insulated jacket is the core hi-vis winter jacket gives value for money - this jacket in waterproof, breathable Helly tech fabric and with 120 g insulation keeps you dry, warm and safe at work.£75.00 exc. VAT
- Snickers Hi-Vis, Hi-Vis CoatsClick here for more Snickers workwear! The Snickers 1330 shell jacket is a versatile waterproof 2-layer shell jacket with contemporary design, amazing fit and plenty of space for profiling. Featuring built-in functionality and hardwearing comfort, this jacket is the perfect choice for everyday work in wet and windy conditions. Conforms to EN 343 and EN 20471, class 3.£85.60 exc. VAT