Electrical Equipment Testers
Testing your electrical equipment to make sure that it is working up to standard ensures that valuable time is not wasted. Our electrical equipment testers include 1129 voltcheckers, battery testers for AA, AAA, C, D &9V, digital multi meters with light, multi meters with LCD display, 200m long probe pH meters and voltage detectors. Browse our range of testers today.
- Testers1129 Voltcheck 3.1 can be used for checking voltages from 6-380v AC/DC.£14.96 exc. VAT
- TestersThe Draper Digital Multimeter is an Multi Function Meter Ideal For General Electrical And Automotive Use.£21.95 exc. VAT
- Testers£129.57–£140.82 exc. VATThe Draper Dual Reading Digital External Micrometer has a ball end cap for measuring curved surfaces.
- TestersThis Faithfull Battery Tester is simple and easy to use on most types of standard domestic and rechargeable batteries.£3.33 exc. VAT
- TestersThis handy Faithfull Multi-Meter can be used for the measurement of DC / AC voltage, DC current and Resistance and for Diode and Transistor testing and Audible Continuity testing.£16.15 exc. VAT
- TestersThis Faithfull pH meter is easy to use and an essential instrument for both the professional and keen gardening enthusiast, providing a quick no fuss method of measuring the pH (acidity and alkalinity) value of soil.£5.46 exc. VAT
- TestersThis Faithfull Voltage Detector is a handy instrument that uses a safe, non-contact method to detect AC voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires and cables and can be used to find circuit breaks in a wire.£6.06 exc. VAT