- Scutch & Brick Hammers, Welding SuppliesSpring loaded handle to reduce resonance and fatigue.£3.60 exc. VAT
- Scutch & Brick HammersA Bricklayers Hammer with polished blade and hardened striking face specially designed for the cutting and dressing of all types of bricks and masonry. Fitted with a traditional hickory handle.£11.78 exc. VAT
- Scutch & Brick HammersBricklayers double scutch hammer fitted with a traditional hickory handle specifically designed for dressing bricks and masonry.£12.60 exc. VAT
- Scutch & Brick Hammers£14.24 exc. VATThe hardened point is used for raking out weathered mortar joints and for digging out in clay, shale, sand or chalk, Fitted with a fibreglass handle which is lightweight, extremely strong and resistant to moisture.
- Scutch & Brick HammersAvailable in 3 Different Sizes.£4.41–£5.51 exc. VAT
- Scutch & Brick HammersBricklayers single end scutch hammer fitted with a traditional hickory handle, specifically designed for dressing bricks and masonry.£12.60 exc. VAT
- Scutch & Brick HammersRoughnecks Scutch Hammer is a double sided one piece scutch holder, ideal for all types of stone dressing, they are used for preparation of surface prior to rendering.£12.68 exc. VAT
- Scutch & Brick Hammers£24.54 exc. VATThis Fatmax brick hammer has been designed with one-piece forged construction for strength and durability and the patented Anti-Vibe technology reduces vibration transmitted to wrist and elbow.
- Scutch & Brick HammersThe Blue Spot Steel Shafted Brick Hammer is drop forged, semi -polished and has a heat treated steel head.£7.88 exc. VAT