- Club & Sledge Hammers2.5lb lump hammer fibreglass shafted and manufactured to the exacting specifications of BS8020:2012, tools for live working.£7.79 exc. VAT
- Club & Sledge HammersPolyfibre shafted Lump / Club hammers made with a double injected rubberised grip for superior feel and overstrike protection.£9.78 exc. VAT
- Club & Sledge HammersThe Fibreglass Sledgehammer is made from a premium polyfibre with integral over strike protection.£18.20–£23.95 exc. VAT
- Club & Sledge HammersThe Hickory Club Hammer is suitable for use with a steel chisel when cutting stone or metal£6.25–£7.46 exc. VAT
- Club & Sledge HammersDouble faced sledge hammers, available with 4lb to 28lb heads complete with Grade A Hickory shafts.£14.20–£23.60 exc. VAT
- Club & Sledge Hammers£13.41–£24.41 exc. VATManufactured from drop forged alloy steel hardened and tempered with a black painted head with polished faces and chamfered edges, epoxy bonded for added strength.
- Club & Sledge Hammers£29.87–£52.96 exc. VATRoughneck axe with hardened alloy steel head and sharpened polished blade. Fibreglass core handle with soft-grip. Various sizes available.
- Club & Sledge Hammers£17.20–£19.00 exc. VATRoughneck Sledge hammers with Fibre glass handles are manufactured from drop forged alloy steel hardened and tempered, with 8-sided 45 degree chamfered precision milled edges.
- Club & Sledge Hammers£34.15–£38.30 exc. VATThe Vaughan Drilling Club Hammers are forged form high carbon solid steel and are designed for striking star drills, cold chisels, brick chisels and punches.