- Chainsaw Equipment, Arboreal & Garden MaintenanceIt’s easy to file chain quickly and correctly with an OREGON File Holder.£9.95 exc. VAT
- Garden Machines, Chainsaws & Hedgetrimmers, Chainsaw Equipment, Chainsaw WearThe Oak Chainsaw Bib & Brace has been designed for extreme outdoor conditions and incorporates stretch fabrics in key area's for flexibility.£62.46 exc. VAT
- Garden Machines, Chainsaws & Hedgetrimmers, Chainsaw Equipment, Chainsaw Wear£41.63 exc. VATThe Oak Chainsaw Jacket is a protective jacket offering 9 layers of protection for chainsaw speeds up to 20m/sec with a hand held chainsaw, ease of movement, plenty of pockets, water repellent.
- Garden Machines, Chainsaws & Hedgetrimmers, Chainsaw Equipment, Chainsaw Wear£16.63 exc. VATThe Oak Chainsaw Protective Glove is designed to offer protection and comfort whilst performing heavy duty outdoor chainsaw tasks.
- Garden Machines, Chainsaws & Hedgetrimmers, Chainsaw Equipment, Chainsaw WearThe Oak Chainsaw Trousers provides excellent ventilation and is also water resistant to harsh outdoor conditions.£74.96 exc. VAT
Here at Sibbons we know the importance safety when operating machinery that’s why we provide a range of chainsaw equipment and clothing, the brands featured in this range include Oak and Husqvarna. We stock a various products such as functional chainsaw boots, forestry helmets, chainsaw gloves, protective leggings, chainsaw bib and brace, chainsaw trousers and chain saw jackets.
We have a fully operational delivery team who will deliver any items quickly and with caution. You can also expect to receive your product or products on time. Next day delivery is available on items we currently have in stock, and we provide free delivery services on any order over £100+ VAT.
Here at Sibbons we operate from hours 7:00-17:00, if you do have any enquiries don’t hesitate to call our team here at Sibbons on 01206 823448 or contact us via the website, we would be pleased to help. Why don’t you join us on Facebook to keep up to date with our business developments and industry safety standards?