- Grease & LubricantsAvailable singularly or in a box of 36 in 400g cartridges.£2.46–£22.20 exc. VAT
- Grease & Lubricants, OilBartoline Raw Linseed Oil is suitable for replacing the natural sheen that soft woods can lose after long periods drying in the sun. This is a popular wood treatment to replace natural oils removed by weathering. Can be used internally or externally on unpolished wood surfaces.£3.63 exc. VAT
- Grease & Lubricants, OilBartoline Teak Oil is suitable for replacing the natural sheen that hard woods can lose after long periods drying in the sun.£3.54 exc. VAT
- Grease & LubricantsDe-ionised water for car battery maintenance. It is also ideal for use with steam irons to prevent furring of the interior.£2.95 exc. VAT
- Grease & LubricantsDuck Oil Lubricant ideal for use on intricate machinery parts or for removing moisture from electrical apparatus etc. Specification: low viscocity, silicone-free, firm forming, high flash point and is multi-functional.£41.46 exc. VAT
- Grease & LubricantsThe multi-purpose duck oil displaces water and can be used as a damp starter and light degreaser. It insulates electrics due to its high dielectric strength and can be used on all types of electrical equipment without impairing performance.£5.41 exc. VAT
- Grease & Lubricants, OilAn excellent lubricant which can be fed by airline lubricators.£31.95 exc. VAT
- Grease & LubricantsLithium based premium quality multipurpose greases which can be used in a variety of applications such as automotive, industrial and off highway plant accommodating both general and severe operating conditions.£54.83 exc. VAT
- Grease & LubricantsHammerite's Waxoyl provides excellent, all-round rustproofing treatment.£34.70 exc. VAT
- Grease & Lubricants£34.16 exc. VATWD-40 is an all purpose liquid for displacing moisture, corrosion control, lubrication, cleaning and penetration.It has the ability to penetrate the minute grain boundaries on all metals.
- Grease & LubricantsWD-40 has the ability to penetrate the minute grain boundaries on all metalsAlthough not essentially a lubricant, WD-40 is regularly used to lubricate all light machinery and electrical equipment.£6.46 exc. VAT
- Grease & LubricantsThe White Lithium Spray Grease 400ml is mainly used for heavy-duty applications.£5.56 exc. VAT
View Cart “Anti-Seize Copper Grease” has been added to your basket.